Monday, August 01, 2005

August 1, 2005


I'm tired and worn out, so I didn't take much time with this cluster of ideas, but will disclose them anyway, as unto the Lord, who is always a Friend to me.

Pancake batter poured out on the griddle
bubble, bubble
cook, cook
Maple or berry
which syrup is best?
butter or dry
sausages on the side

Jesus is coming soon
morning, night or noon,
Jesus is coming soon
Prepare the way of the Lord

Broken and spilled out
His blood shed for me
alabassar jar shattered
Inhale the aroma now
Tomorrow won't do
Go forth in power
Looking not to what you can do

Confidence in Christ
In His strength alone
I'm broken and spilled out
grilled with meat on the side

So serious
So deadly
So intent
to have Christ live through me

Align Yourself to me, Lord
I not want to go alone
Never will You leave me-
But I need to align myself to You,
not You to me
My perspective is so limiting!

Give me an hour soon
Give me time right now
I need to immerse myself in You
You will see me through

You are continually faithful
Few know how much I need You
How I depend upon You
and how You have shown Yourself faithful to me

Every hour I call for You,
I find You are waiting for me
Never have You been unavailable
Your kindness is better than life to me.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 8:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home