Wednesday, August 03, 2005

August 3, 2005


Why do I ever complain?
You know what's best and provide it.
Help me to know Your will
and abide in it,
to linger with You
in all that I do,
To be set free
and soar!

One day soon,
I'll see You face to face.
Eye to eye,
You'll look upon me-
Majesty ignited,
Your glory will be filling the expanse
I will see Jesus,
and I will be like Him.

Why do I complain?
Why do I moan?
Like a fitness instructor,
You know how much I can endure,
You want the best for me.
You are my Savior, my Friend and my Lord,
Help me to trust You more today,
To fit in with Your plans for me.
You want the best for me;
You have the best in store for me,
and I look to You.

You are Life indeed.
You are my life to me.
Help me to see things from Your perspective.
Show me the things that only You can do,
That only You are doing.
Help me to see Your handiwork
and enable me to join in.

I love You and I want You to freely influence and take over my life.
Do great things or tred quietly,
It will be the same for me,
because You are my Lord,
and You own all of me.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home