Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today was a good day


Today was a good day. I hardly worked today at the hospital because my husband is gone for the weekend and I have four children who kind of need a parent around. So I did my work early in the day at the hospital. Then I came home and worked for several hours on the computer doing administration stuff for the hospital and loved that. Then I took my kids to an errand. Then I did some laundry (actually have been doing loads ALL DAY) and cleaned my room and did some dictation. I watched a little Kay Authur while cleaning my room. Now I am ready to go to bed.

My children love their family life. We are a new family since the discipline of the Lord separated my children awhile to boarding school. There is a sweet (not perfect) spirit around the home.

I love God and I am so happy the way that He is blessing me. I am praying a lot for a couple of people close to me, for my hospital and for my family. I do have problems in my life, but His lovingkindness is better than life.

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.

God bless you.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:04 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank God for His goodness. so glad to know that you're living God's bountiful blessings. God bless you more, andrea.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) God is awesome in the way He uses people and events to show me something I needed to know... and it oftent happens at this blog.

Praying you have a great week!

6:40 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Andrea
How are you?
Take care =)

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home