Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Medical Director


So yesterday I got the official job of Medical Director.

Living a Dream
Yet it is me
Living a fantasy
Christ in me

Living with God
Walking along side with friends
Life is full and rich
The substance is in Him

So never let me forget
Don't let me go astray
With great things
comes the responsibility
to lay everything
at His feet

Christ will use me
As He wants
I let myself go
into the Potter's hand

God is wise and true
He is faithful and kind
He will hold on to me
and never let me go

At the end of time
I will see His face
Having accomplished His work
all by His hand of grace

We will meet there in the air
The Lord and I will know
That Christ in me
can do all things
and none of it
by my hand alone

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 6:56 AM

10 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Congratulations!!
God places who He choses into positions of honor and responsibility - He just chose you!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

HALLELUJAH!!! Congratulations!!
Love the poem!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

so happy for you sister!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Karuna said...

Congratulations Ordinary.......May you continue to shine on for our Living Saviour.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Sista Cala said...

He's an 'on-time' God. He provides what we need and when we need it. He is patient w/us even when we are sometimes impatient w/Him.

Congratulations on your new position.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And AMEN!!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Congratulations!!!
Well done =)

9:06 PM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Thank you and blessings. God is generous and I feel touched by God and all of you. Love to you.

9:00 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

God be with you in a difficult and important task

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations, andrea!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home