Saturday, July 07, 2007

Things look different now


Reviewing my entry from last week was really interesting, because I have grown from then to now and am a lot more whole and better. God has done so much in a week that I barely recognize myself. I am still the person that I wrote about last week. But I am better, victorious, enabled. It is good to see the situation for what it is sometimes. God has taken me past where I was and gave me a rock to place my feet and from there has let me climb higher.

Monday night is our Women's Bible Study at our home. I am really surprised because I think 7 people may be there.

So much I could write about. I am filled with so much that is happening. I can not contain everything.

Life moves on and sometimes it is confusing. Give it all to God and fly with Him!

I have a besutiful office in the center of the hospital that is the most beautiful office in the whole place. I have a boss with whom I trust and enjoy and who helps me to do what I do better. God has given me a ministry in psychiatry and caring for His people and I am in love with my husband. I do have problems and worries. Who cares? On the solid ground my feet stand. May God help me to stand.

"Now to Him Who is able to keep you from stumbling and Who is able to present you faultless and without blame before His glorious throne with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Savior Christ!" To Him be the praise and the glory. In Him is life and the light of men!

Dear Father,
My salvation, my King and Prince of Peace,
Take my life and fill me with Thy Holy Spirit. Let me not use my eyes to see, but let me follow Your voice of the comforting and guiding Shepherd. Father I pray for my one friend in particular that You would continue to do all that You have begun and do so with the force and might of a spiritual Niagra Falls. Thank You so much for Your grace and love. These substance of things are contained in You. The things that I enjoy that are of this world are a passing vapor and You are the substance. Bless my husband and family that I give to You. Bless my hospital and boss. Bring a great peace to each of the women in the Bible Study and do not let anything inhibit their attendance. Magnify Your word! Unite us together. Sanctify us in Thy truth. Protect us from the evil one and protect us in Your name! Amen.

Well Friends,
I guess I don't have a lot of spark in this blog, but I appreciate your presence and pray that God blesses you this day.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 11:47 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger David Edward said...

what a beautiful prayer

8:02 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

You are an inspiration. You have spark, light and encouragement for everyone. God bless you always.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home