Thursday, May 03, 2007

Candy of the mind


I feel like someone gave me the keys to the candy store. I have trouble sleeping because of all the excitment I can barely contain in this human body and I don't even eat as much (except right now I am munching on chocolate and making up for it)! I feel like all my life has been a perfect set up for right now. I feel happy, giddy and trying to repeat over and over about not giving in to pride. I feel like I am holding the world in my hands yet I have given up the whole world, yet there it is. All the candy in the world. Yet, it is given up. Yet there. For me to enjoy. Am I dreaming? How can I be? I can't even sleep. Hello? Hello? Are you still there? Hummm.....this is nice.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 11:00 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger John Cowart said...

Can't help but be happy for you.
Enjoy the elation.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Ileana said...

I'm so happy that YOU'RE happy. I've been that kind of happy before and it's a great place to be. Today's the closest I've been to it in a long time...we're having a mom/daughter day (my daughter and I) for the first time in YEARS!

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So awesome! I love it when you can really feel the blessings. Praise Him on the mountaintops and in the valleys, too!

:-)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Does this mean you got the job?!?! Hooray!!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often feel that way myself. Choc. Choc. Choc.!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Happiness is contagious - I'm starting to feel it too!
Love it when people share their joy!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Karuna said...

Hi Ordinary, been long time since I came.
I'm so glad to find you rejoicing.

God Bless

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home