Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"Called"


Once the President said, before he was president, that he said that he thought that he has been "called" to be President. That is the way I feel about this job position, if I in fact get it.

During this time of waiting, I've been praying and seeking the Lord. The waiting has been really hard, like feeling you are suspended in mid air about to dive into a lake, but you don't know if it will be the beautiful cool watered lake you want, or one that is less desirable.

As I've have been waiting on Him and seeking His will and wanting His best I have come to realize that there is no way on God's green earth that He will be making anything other than completely orchestrated moves on my behalf for His glory and for His purposes that He has prepared beforehand that I might walk in them. And that is wonderful. I can rest in that. I can walk in Him, trying to understand what pleases the Lord and making the most of every opportunity.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 7:03 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Ileana said...

I pray that God's hand guides you and that you hear the sound of His voice in your heart and are motivated by it. If this job is meant for you, it's already yours.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home