Friday, April 20, 2007

Inspiration


Does anyone have a husband that drives them nuts? But then again, someone that you are so glad that you do not have to live without? Along those same lines, does anyone ever feel like you wished things were different and you just wished that you could make it happen that way, some other dramatic way, but then you know that you are not going to do differently, because the love of Christ constrains you? You know that you have to keep perservering, because you are working for the glory of the King?

It has been a hard week, with applying for this special position and everything. On the other hand, I have been praying alot! Anyway, I went out to dinner tonight and my husband inspired me. And I feel better again. For now. Still waiting for the job and wondering, "Why wouldn't they hire me?"

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:34 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

What a great 'from the heart' post! I'm raising my hand to the question about a husband that drives me nuts on occasion, but couldn't imagine living without! Wait, I think he's nodding his yes to the same question!
As for the last question, "why wouldn't they hire me?....only because God has different plans for you.

12:02 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Friend

How are you?
Take care =)

7:03 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

That husband thing...is there any other kind??? :)
glad you are feeling inspired again...and you know..as for the job...these things take time...they have to interview people...its a rule somewhere...and then again...it might not happnen...prepare yourself either way...

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home