Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Aug 30,2005


Dear Jesus,
Hold me in Your arms,
Wrap me in a pastel blanket,
Let me rest like a baby,
While You take care of the world for me.
You've got the whole thing under Your control
And I can hear the peace of Your beating heart while I sleep,
While I sleep quietly at the bottom of the boat with my sleeping Jesus
Who holds the world in His control,
I know soon,
I'll wake to find,
Your wholesome face
Has never stopped staring into mine.
And I will worship You
And I will worship You
And I will worship You forever,
My Lord and my very best Friend.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:20 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

wow I wish I could be wrapped up in Jesus arms right now and I would definately sleep like a baby.

I am working the late night shift nowadays and it is about to do me in.

Send up a prayer for me will you, I have trouble sleeping in the day time and it is about to get the best of me at night. I need to be alert and sometimes I find myself in a daze!!!

11:17 PM  
Blogger The Faith Expedition said...

Lovely.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

our Lord and our very best friend.
beautiful!

God bless!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home