Tuesday, August 23, 2005

August 23, 2005


Jesus is the light of the world. He shines and we follow. His sheep know His voice and they do not follow another. He is faithful and true and He will never let us go. His purposes are eternal. Rejoice in the Lord. Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowedge Him and He will set your path straight - He will direct your path. So give up your cares and give up your holdings in this world. Let all entanglements go and the sin of unbelief - let it go like a helium ballon into the sky - let it go, let it go, let it go and live in Him, live in Him, live in Him and Rejoice - Receive your joy in Him. Be filled with God Himself and LIVE!

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:03 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger The Faith Expedition said...

Hi A...thank you so much for leaving that amazing verse on my blog! I've never read it quite that way before, in reference to Christ as my crutch. Funny how that was supposed to be such an insult, "you use God and faith as a crutch" and instead I felt such joy that the Creator of the Universe was my helper! Thank you for blessing me. And I enjoyed the verses you've shared here today.
In Him, Becky

9:38 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Praise the Lord, that was uplifting!! I love to read your comments on my site also, you bless me indeed!!

I will rejoice!!!!

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful verses. i love them! God bless you. c",)

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, is it alright if i add you to my links?

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home