Thursday, August 11, 2005

aug 11


i'm writing this while i'm at the hair salon with my palm one. pretty neat technology. I wanted to tell about what encouraged me yesterday. it had been a really hard day and about 7:30 pm I just had to go to my room and pray and get re-centered. after a few minutes I wrote a little poem/prayer about how I wanted to be able to cry on God's shoulders in person because He is the best counselor. then my husband called and I told him how things had been going. he was out of town. he said he had time to listen. by the time I got done with my run on sentence, 7 plus minutes had passed. a couple minutes later I thought about how I could deal with a situation, and had a whole new way to proceed. that's why God sent us loved ones-to be there in person for Him. got to go. i'll be traveling the next 5 days.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 3:30 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Good luck on your trip and you are so right about loved ones, they are sent to us from God.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

thought I would ck in to see how your trip went, guess you haven't made it back yet!!! Have a safe one!!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home