Saturday, August 26, 2006

I haven't had opportunity


It is 4:50 AM and I am not scheduled to get up until 5:00 AM, but I couldn't not stand being away from y'all any longer!

I used to be able to fill in the gaps during the times that I was not able to get in on my big computer, by using my "blackberry" style phone to log in while I was on the go. However, the blogger people changed something and I'm not able to get in without a "Google" account. I'll try again later when I am in my spin class.

Let me just say that I have been fine and all is well.

My friend that I've known since childhood is coming over today and we are going rafting. Before that I am going to pray and read the Bible, go to the hospital to see two patients, go to my spin/bike class, shower. She should be over at 9:45. I sure hope that she doesn't mind when I go to bed by 8:30 PM!

Life is really different when one applies herself to a fairly intense level of personal Bible study and prayer. There is so much that I wish I had opportunity to talk about, but I have to go now. I am hoping for an opportunity for an hour or two to write and communicate. Love to you. Andrea

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 4:56 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

Good to see you posting again:-)

Have a very pleasant and blessed day!

God's Grace.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Missed you...look forward to your next post. Have a good time rafting with your friend!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Ileana said...

I have never been rafting, but I almost went canoeing this morning after Tropical Storm Ernesto passed by. Luckily, we didn't have major damage. We were blessed. Even the Director of the National Hurricane Center said, "We don't get it. This storm should've intensified into a hurricane, but didn't." God is looking out for us. Technology can only go so far.

Hope you are always pumped to read your Bible and make time for God. I do it with prayer when I don't have my Bible around, and I put my armor on every morning and pray for family and friends. I do this once I drop the kids off on the way to work. I am prepared to handle anything once I do this. I feel protected and strong. I love the 2Tim1:7 verse about God not giving us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self control. Love that!

10:25 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Have a blessed day, Andrea :)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Lost your blog for a while...wondering how you were so I cruised my old posts til I found one of your comments...sounds like you are spending some good time with the Lord...we'd love to hear about it...;)

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home