Sunday, October 07, 2007

Homerun!


"Where then is boasting? It is excluded." I think that is from Romans.

I feel like I hit a homerun out of the ballpark this weekend and over this past month or so. There was so much on my plate, but God held me through it all. I had such a pleasant weekend at school and learning. What an absolutely blessed opportunity. I got back home to my husband exchanging laundry loads and my daughter completing her college applications.

I couldn't make this happen if I tried.

"Thanks be to God who leads us into triuphant procession of Christ." I think that (pretty close quote) is from one of the letters of Paul.

Tomorrow is Bible Study! Last week was so blessed. May it be again.

When things are going well it is a time to be careful.

"Be careful if any of you think that you stand, that you may fall." "Pride cometh before the fall."

Dear God,

Hold me in Your arms. You are all I need to know. You are reality. Thank you for Your many blessings. Hold those things that can lead to falling. Everything will fall before Your throne one day, so I lay them at Your feet today. Please be with the Bible Study students, that they would know the power of Your Holy Spirit today and tomorrow. May Your Spirit be in them even in greater power than in myself, and also to my family members and to the believers at Your hospitals, specifically the two I have in mind, but to all of them."

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 10:55 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi andrea. dropping by to say hi.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home