Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Whole New Me


Hi!

Really, I am so different than when I wrote my blog info all about me - in one of those side panel things - like when I talked about going to the spa and stuff. That was so last year. So long, long ago. It was fine for then because I didn't have other doors opened to me at that time. But now God has opened doors and I am running quickly and there is so much going on.

The biggest thing for me today is to realize that I am not any different than before God blessed me in that I need to remember who I am, the poor sinner that is completely dependent and awaiting for whatever the Savior would desire of me to do.

The amazingly human thing that happens again and again and so automatically is when I am blessed I find in myself a desire to try and hold on to it or claim it as mine. But that is not right and that is death to the blessing.

So I am trying to just soak up the sun. Soak up the SON.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:02 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Beautifully stated.
Doesn't that SONshine feel so good to the soul!?!

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that. makes a lot of sense. soak yourself in the Son. Sonshine is good for the soul. yeah!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Its good to step back and to see that we have grown...thats what happens when we soak up the Son..:) Good to hear you are clinging to Him..I've been busy myself...I;m trying to catch up with my blog friends.

5:35 PM  
Blogger heiresschild said...

you write from the depths of your heart and soul and it's kind of poetic.

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home