Thursday, December 22, 2005

A New - well altered- Christmas Card for this Space and Time


Hi again. I'm blogging from my TREO phone. Good news - a pithy blog will be the result. My family and I had a blessed ski trip, which is nearing its end, as we are now entering Sacramento. Skiing was beautiful and lots of fun. Reading and seeking God was fun also. All was summarized in the poem I wrote this morning, which basically said that when I reside in Him, then there is peace, no matter the circumstances, or our undersanding of the circumstances.

I figured out what I am going to do with my Christmas card booklet that I decided that I will finish up in the next several days, Lord willing. I won't be sending out a CD that I prepared, nor its six-page spiritual accounting of what all the songs mean to me. I did record about 100 CD's, but I think that they may be perfect for next Christmas, if all goes well. The Christmas book that we send out this year won't have anything to do with adoption, since nothing is far enough along to comment to most family and friends, in the form of Christmas greeting or news. This card will be like our trip was - an accounting of the unity and current blessing of this family that God has made. The Scripture reading will likely be from Ecles "a time for every purpose under heaven." So, if you haven't emailed me your address and you would like one of our Christmas booklets, do so in the next few days. The card will be loaded with pictures of our family, and my name and address, so when you're in the area you can drop by - after you call several days in advance first! (I may have to clean - don't tell my mom (about my needing to clean first, I let her assume when she visits and the place is clean that it is always that way.))

Well, soon I will be home. God bless yall!

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 6:23 PM

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to have a copy of that too. can i have one? c",)

10:21 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

thank you so much for visiting my blog and your very nice comments :)

a very blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones :D

3:45 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Sure would love to have one, address is in the mail:-)

God's Grace.

4:38 AM  
Blogger sile.wang said...

hello!^^
just me.
May i mail/chat with you?
MSN:sile_wy@hotmail.com

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

I think it's really amazing how you can blog using your phone.

I'm really looking forward to receiving your card Andrea. Glad you had a good time skiing.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Got your e-mail. I'm glad the trip was awesome.

Sorry that you have to be on call for the weekend. At least you'll get a little time with the family.

Waiting for the card.

Merry CHRISTmas!

1:47 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Happy Birthday Jesus!

May God's love, joy and peace fill your heart right now.

Blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones :)

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home