Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm sustained


In Him, I'm sustained
Apart from Him, nothing is gained
Apart from the cross
Nothing to see and all is lost.
One with my soul-
The Lord this heart knows
My Maker is mine
I am His treasure
made from a mire of clay
chistled and refined
His heart in me is devine.
Oh Lord, I am Yours
Through Your eyes I do see
All on earth is lost
as my life in You is renewed
Go with me today
Fulfill Your purpose for me
Live Your life through me
Help me to be still
To be used of You
Fill me with Your joy
Above the clouds let me soar
Bringing to others
Your love brought to me
As You gave Yourself to me
That day You hung on the tree
Let me count it all joy
not a second is lost
all fullness in Him
the weight of glory awaits
I spread my arms for Him
give myself to His ways
Lord of life will bring alive
my carcass of death
that is hanging on the tree
right next to Glory's side
right next to Thee.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 8:18 AM

7 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

That is beautiful. So very well expressed. Did you write that?

Andrea, would you mind if I link to you? And would you do us the honour of joining our Prayer E-mail List?

Thank you so much for all the encouragement and support:-)

God's Grace.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

That is beautiful! Did you write it?

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful, andrea. blessings to you.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

yes you're sustained Andrea!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

awesome, I loved this? Did you write it?

12:13 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I just went to read your post the day before and I left a prayer for you there!!!

12:26 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Everyone: Thanks so much for your prayers - I am sustained. Yes, I did write it, thanks for asking.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home