Tuesday, May 30, 2006

An Email I got


I got this email and I followed the instructions - well, almost. Instead of emailing the thing to a bunch of people, I've splashed it across the internet to be seen potentially by millions (well, maybe five)people. Here it is:


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Over the Hedge
4. Favorite TV show? American Idol, of course
5. What did you have for breakfast? LA Weightloss bar
6. Middle name? Rose
7. Your favorite cuisine? Chocolate and steak of any ethnicity/nationality or culture
8. What foods do you dislike? liver
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Doritos nacho
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Kay Arthur lecture/teaching
11. What kind of car do you drive? Not sure of the year (2004?)White Yukon with cool tires
12. Favorite sandwich? Roast beef, I suppose
13. What characteristics do you despise? I love everybody (cough). Characteristics in me or others? In me? That I worry and overplan. In others? Laziness and apathy
14. Favorite item(s) of clothing? I have a cool sparkly belt; gold jewelry
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where
would you go? In my fantasy world, 30 days on an Amtrak Rail Pass with private bedroom accommodations, either alone or with someone quiet who had no needs or complaints, all around the country with books and a lap top and the food would have no additional calories after my metabolic needs were met. And all of the people would be nice. And there would be no weirdos or creepy people.
16. What color is your bathroom? 1st: blue, 2nd: brown, 3rd: camouflage style, 4th: red with brown ceiling
17. Favorite brand of clothing? no particular brand, but I like to shop Nordstrom from time to time when I am able to splurge, maybe Levi's for jeans
18. Where would you want to retire? my house that I am at, maybe a mountain get-away retreat from time to time
19. Favorite time of day? morning
20. Where were you born? Minneapolis, Minnesota
21. Favorite sport to watch? American Idol, Women's gymnastics, Children's spelling bee, Basketball in the last game of the finals
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? NA
23. Person you expect to send it back first? NA
24. What laundry scent do you use? Whatever
25. Coke or Pepsi? Water or when I can't resist, Diet Coke (which is about every 3 days)
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? both
27. What size shoe do you wear? 10 (11 when I was fat)
28. Do you have pets? yes
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm not going to be pregnant again during this life time and I have trouble growing old.
30. What did you want to be when you were a little kid? "psychoanalyst"
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Sees
32. What is your best childhood memory? skiing
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Waitress, car repair shop office helper, Overnight receptionist for an urgent care center, research technician, research helper, waitress, KFC worker, intern in psychiatry, intern in pediatrics, intern for internal medicine, psychiatry resident, psychiatrist in various capacities, radio talk show host (for one hour), nursery room helper, writer for Focus on the Family (not in order)
34. What color underwear are you wearing? beige
35. Nicknames: Drea
37. Eye color? blue
38. Ever been to Africa? no
39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? no
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
41. Been in a car accident? yes
42. Croutons or bacon bits? no, thank you
43. Favorite day of the week? not sure
44. Favorite restaurant? Ruth Chris Steak House
45. Favorite flower? Red Rose
46. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate types from Baskin Robbins
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? At times neither
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? blue
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Kimm
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nordstrom, if I had the courage
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? I haven't really been bored since 1986 and I still have dreadful memories of the experience
54. Bedtime? 9:30 or so, if I am able
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? NA
56. Last person you went to dinner with? My husband, the four children, Mary Jo, Bobby and Jonathan
58. What are you listening to right now? My clicks and my daughter's clicks on the next computer over
59. What is your favorite color? Purple
60. Lake, Ocean or river? Lake
62. Which came first the chicken or the egg? God did create the chicken, He is real, after all
63. How many people are you sending this to? The person who sent it to me and millions upon millions of people in cyberspace
64. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about
them? I was glad that she thought enough of me to send it to me, I learned that she likes blue and red
65. Time you finished this email? 8:35 PM

So there you have it. Feel free to consider yourself tagged!

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 8:05 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Ileana said...

#62 reminds me of my daughter. She always says, "I KNOW THIS ONE! It's the chicken because God made the animals first!" She's great.

I rec'd this same questionnaire not too long ago. I can't believe you haven't been bored since 1986...but I hear you.

I would LOVE to have been a radio talk show host! How exciting is that?! Please tell more.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home