Friday, May 26, 2006

Seattle


Having just crossed over the boarder, my daughter & I are on a bus to Seattle. Once there, we should have time for a little breakfast before we board our train for back home to California. Tomorrow I will get my hair done shortly after my arrival, and then about 9 AM the mother who gave birth to me & two of her sons will be over for the holiday weekend. Should be interesting. (I was adopted as an infant and about seven years ago I found my biological mother. I haven't seen her in about five years-my choice, thought it was too confusing for the kids & she started having "expectations" of me & I didn't want to deal with that. Also, I had enough "relationship issues" with my own mother, who needed more "issues" to deal with? Anyway, I missed the brothers, but really couldn't see them if I didn't see her. I guess I do want to see her... I feel myself pulling away. So much so that I keep this whole content in a paratheses! Keep me/us in your prayers!!!! I feel anxious. Maybe a little sick. Perhaps I need a vacation? No, I'm....)...looking forward to being home soon!

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 8:23 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Karuna said...

Hey Sister, nothing is too difficult for our Lord, so He'll give you the strength and wisdom as required for your situation

Love
Godzheart

7:05 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

May God guide and lead y'all this weekend and bless y'all's visit. Rest assure in the knowledge that God gives what's needed, when it's needed:-)

I am glad you had a good trip and enjoyed it. Welcome back :-)

God's Grace.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

I've enjoyed taking this trip with you and how you've shared your feelings. I agree with your comment, 'who needs more issues'! I know your homecoming will be sweet, there's no place like home....especially when you've been away for a while! God Bless!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

It is when we are out of our comfort zone that God stretches us, teaches us and molds us into the person He wants us to be, so as you meet up with your biological family, watch His hand moving in your life and in your heart. Perhaps it is to show His unconditional love to them or maybe just to show you that He works through all situations no matter how difficult.

I will be praying for you this week, take care.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home