Monday, May 08, 2006

Getting Ready


Well, I have been hesitant to blog in because I felt like I didn't have the time to visit you all back right now, but I thought I would post anyway. I miss you all.

This weekend I worked like a total dog. I told my husband that I was an animal in the way that I worked this weekend. I saw 40 patients at the hospital on both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I was there until 1:35 in the morning and last night I was there until 8:30 or so. The only other thing that I did this weekend was go to church with my family.

I liked it though. I am weird.

My husband and the two children spent Saturday at the church gym where my husband helps head up a basketball league. Half-times are filled with Bible based messages. It is really a nice and healthy atmosphere. They were there like from before 9 AM until after 4 PM. Yesterday they all went to the local "Western Festival" where they met up with other locals from their karate classes. Then they went to the "club" and went swimming. So they had good quality time and I worked like a dog, but I like working, because of the way that I was raised (another story) and my husband likes playing (because of the way he was raised!) and he likes being a dad and he is a really good dad too. So, we'll all be thankful.

Now I am getting the last of the things together to take off on, I think, like 13 states and 2 continents in about 16 days. My oldest daughter and I will be together. I am praying for Safety and Sweet Fellowship. I am hoping to post in along the way, and keep a blog journal of the events, and sent a post card back from each state that I go through.

For now, I will give you all a reply under the comments section of my last entry. God's sweet blessings to you. Love, Andrea, thankfully, resting in Him

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 8:04 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

May God bless your travel, surround you with love and joy and strengthen the bond between you both.

Enjoy, have lots of fun and if possible...keep us posted!:-)

God's Grace.

2:18 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Yeah!
Please have a very blessed trip.
Enjoy and take care, Andrea :)

11:29 PM  
Blogger Ileana said...

Have a wonderful trip, Andrea. May God bless you along the way.

I would be curious to hear what you have to say about my post dated May 3 regarding sexual immorality. Stop by sometime.

Enjoy the time with your daughter!

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a safe trip and God bless! =)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home