Thursday, April 06, 2006

I've been focused!


I've been praying for yall. How have yall been?

The Lord may be calling my youngest daughter to the boarding school that my other two older children are currently attending. Oh the anguish! Oh the excitment of what God will do! "The Lord will withhold no good thing from he who seeks Him." I seek Him.

It's just like a heavy weight when I think about it - unless I crawl out from where I'm not supposed to be. "Come unto me all you who are weak and heavy-laden for my burden is easy and my yoke is light," says Jesus. Please pray for God's perfect and splendid will.

On another note, the Pastor is considering all the Bible study materials and whether to open a study out of my home that I would lead for the women in the church. Pray God would demonstrate His will and give insight to Rich as to what the Lord wants to do in women's ministry at our church. Thanks! I miss yall and hope to get on the old cream colored box soon!

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:26 AM

11 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

where was this school again? Is it a Christian Based Curriculum? Are the kids there except during the holidays or how does it work? Just being curious.

It was good to hear from you, I wasn't sure where you were or what was going on and I have missed ya. Thanks for commenting on my site so I can catch up again!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

things are just fine over here, hope there is too. you'll be in my prayers. =)

12:33 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Yeah! We had missed you, Andrea.
Please take care :)

2:11 AM  
Blogger Seeker said...

Tough choices to make, but the Lord will lead you.

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stopped by to say hi. =)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Ileana said...

God is really working in your life. I go through lots of ups and downs; it's nice to see you growing steadily. It's encouraging!

6:49 AM  
Blogger The Faith Expedition said...

Kyle's turned 2! Drop by my blog Andrea and see the picture if you have a chance. I'm still here...just wading through final exams and then I'll be back to write! Becky

12:43 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

A very Blessed Easter to you and your loved ones :)

2:27 AM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

How have you been Andrea? Missing you! Pray for God's perfect will in your life.

Have a blessed Easter.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Happy Easter my dear friend~

Hope all is well with you...I MISS YA!!!

Thinkin of ya~!

7:13 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home