Monday, March 20, 2006

"Bless me"


"But Jacob replied, 'I will not let you go unless you bless me' (Gen 32:26)."

Jacob was the grandson of Abraham, the son of Isaac. His name was changed to Israel and Jacob is the father of all of the Jews, except for his father and grandfather, and I suppose his brother, but his brother Esau turned away from his Jewish Heritage.

Jacob was a striver and a deceiver, but he also was a man who wanted the things of God and got the things of God.

He bought Esau's birthright and he deceived his father to obtain his father Isaac's blessing. He wrestled with God or an angel of the Lord's all night and demanded a blessing.

"Let us come boldly to the throne of grace and ask for help in time of need."

What do you need? What do you want? I want my family to be sold out to Jesus Christ and to live and to die for Him, not counting their oì

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 8:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home