Saturday, March 18, 2006

God's Will


Father God,
I am sorry for the way that I presume upon You for the way I think things ought to be done. Teach me to be humble and still and to be satisfied and comfortable even though I don't know all the things that I wish that I did.

Thank you for the simple realization that You, as my Father, will take care of me, the child. Sometimes I wonder what is the matter with me that I continue to labor and spin and worry so. Father, teach me to declare by my evident and sustaining peace that my Father is a God who is trustworthy, faithful and dependable such that I rest no matter any circumstances.

Father, grant me humility to be more concerned with how You want to work in somebody else's life than what I do or with my own self and special things I can do. Nothing can I do apart from You!

Father, I want your will with the two prayer matters I lifted up Wednesday in my last post. Give Pastor Rich wisdom as to how you want Precepts at CCLC and the role you would have of me. Lord, I am so thrilled with Precepts and Kay Arthur and Bible Study.

Be in our home. Father, it is through many trials that we must enter the kingdom of heeaven. Bless my blogger friends.

In Jesus' name, Amen!

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 7:01 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Amen! My blessings and prayers are with you dear Andrea.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

This is a great post Andrea!

It's so hard sometimes to work patience in matters we like to be resolved quickly.
May God bless you! You are in my prayers.

God's Grace.

6:10 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

I, again, agree with you in this prayer. His will be done, now and forever.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ileana said...

If we're totally comfortable all the time, I don't think we're living a "Purpose-Driven Life." It's through these trials that we gain strength, faith and understanding. We just need to keep on keepin' on, Andrea, and know that we're not alone. God bless us all.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home