Wednesday, March 15, 2006

quick update & prayer


I am so excited about the Bible Study materials I got in the mail for my upcoming Bible Study.

Also, I am concerned about the unrest/division of heart in our home about another matter, namely about my older children continuing in their present school next year.

Please pray:

1. That God would open up the door for me to speak with my Pastor & husband Sunday AM & I would give a copy of the materials to the Pastor & I would ask Pastor Rich if he would consider opening up the study to the whole church, and that Rich would review the materials & God might open the study to the women in the church through me in my home the summer & fall & ongoing Precepts Studies.

2. That God would bring peace to my husband & children's hearts in this matter & put this matter to rest once & for all, and God would greatly bless all members of our family for our obedience to Him in this matter & the devil would not have a foothold to harrass or torment or tempt my husband and children with regards to this.

in Jesus' AMEN!

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 10:58 AM

6 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Sure will keep in you prayer Andrea.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

So excited re: the bible study materials :)

I will keep you in my prayers re: future education...we are in the same kind of boat of here - asking God to show us what to do for our oldest son for High School - he is in middle school now - but it won't be long before we need to know where he should go to high school - ugh! But, I believe God will direct us - and I know He will show you guys as well!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

I stand in agreement with you.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are in my prayers, sis. =)

8:45 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Shalom, sis :)

Agape, Andrea :]

1:42 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I will pray His will be done!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home