Monday, May 22, 2006


Gee. When did I post last? I think when we were, in...Idaho - that's right! Since then we went to Yellowstone --- oh my! BEAuTY! Someday before I die I'll have to go back there! No TV in the 1913-styled cabin opened the door to a great night of Monopoly. I didn't want to win, but I did and it was still fun for my daughter. Next day -Montana. We caught the movie "Over the Hedge." Today we finish the driving part of our trip and arrived back in North Dakota. Currently, we are watching the movie, "Just my Luck." Tomorrow it is Amtrak to Seattle to Vancouver, Canada!

I'm writing this, u guessed it -on my cell phone. Hope it "sends" okay. I was feeling a bit disjointed before I posted this, but now I feel better. Overall, and in every other way, God has been GOOD to me. The truth is, part of me is broken inside & only God sustains me. I have 2 keep plugged in 2 Him & then I'm okay!!!! He is my salvation & my strength FOREVER.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 4:54 PM

6 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Amen!

Take care, Andrea :)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Gosh, girl, that sounds more like an exhausting trip then a vacation!
I am so grateful you both are enjoying it. May God watch over y'all.

God's Grace.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Karuna said...

Thank God for technology!!

Its a broken vessel that yielded blessing to others, i don't know if you know the story of a farmer who had 2 pots to carry water, one was cracked the other one was good. Later on the way over which the cracked pot was held, had flowers growing, but the good pot never let anything get out of it, and nothing grew on its side. God is using you mightily to be a blessing.

8:22 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Audrey - Your pleasant flowers and footsteps are always a welcomed blessing.

Corry - You too are a dear and welcomed friend. Yeah, exausting, but I don't like boredom and I don't much know how to relax, I guess. Plus, keeping my children (and myself) has always just "worked best." I should know how to relax more though. I feel like I have begun to relax a bit on this trip (?).

Godzheart, You think so? You really think that "God is using you (me) mightily to be a blessing?" Well, thanks! That would be/is a dream come true!!!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Karuna said...

I really think so...:) Really really..atleast for myself I can say...you have been a blessing to me...through your posts.

God Bless.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Stained Glass Houston said...

Your the best

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home