Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Traveler's Journey - Packing


I'm packing for the BIG journey.

When I spoke with my mom the other day, she wasn't even frecked out about my BIG journey. A few years ago I took a similar journey - in a van with 4 kids and 2 dogs from CA to VA and back. When we came back, we took a boat and picked up another dog (in Alabama). I am going to try to post as many spots along the way as I can. Anyway, during that trip she was way frecked out and kept discouraging me to go. No mention of the kind this time. Since that first journey I have made about two other road trips as well.

So much that I want to say. I hope that you all who comment in will forgive me if I don't get back to you and "return your calls." It's just that, for me, first of all this is a journal, that I enjoy and love having you peer into, but if I only write in it when I can answer the calls, then I won't be keeping tabs the way I want to for this part of my journey. Hope you don't mind and you still come back. With love and care, Andrea

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 10:38 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

Well girl, should you come to Alabama again, drop on in! You are more then welcome.

Safe travels and lots of joy.

God's Grace.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Thanks for letting us peek into your journal along your trip.
Traveling mercies to you and yours and breath deep and relax!

3:29 AM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Thanks!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home