Saturday, December 23, 2006

I don't know what to do


Should I go and do this thing on my own? I suppose so. Some action is called for. Yet, I don't want to go and try to help myself again, when in fact I am not helping myself at all in the long run, but shooting myself in the foot.

I pray for some little momento that I could provide that would convey the meaning that I love them, without conveying to my husband that I don't need him.

Oh Father God,
Thank You that You are the God who reveals Himself to the lowly and that You are a God Who can be known! You reveal Yourself through trials, signs and wonders, disciplines by Your voice, and the other things You said in Deutoronomy. I want to know You, the Eternal God, the All-Sufficient One and I want to Know You more than I want the problems of my little life fixed. Lord, You view the grand and vast domain of eternity and what is best for our shared end. I see the temporary, but give me eyes to see and strength to stand and I will stand and I will see, not as the world sees.

Lord, grant me gifts for my family this Christmas and a means to pay for them. Grant me ability to pay these two companies for the party on the 30th. Grant my husband wisdom and patience with the kids and business. Grant me the ability and desire to endure longsuffering knowing that the testing of my faith produces endurance. The proving of my faith gives glory to You, my King. You boughtl me out of this world and now I serve the Living and True God. I am alive forever. I serve at the pleasure of my King.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 7:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home