Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Where is peace?


Anxiety is in circumstances and peace is found in yourself. No, not in "yourself " like I've changed into some self-help guru. Peace is in yourself, as in "get a grip," "relax," "these circumstances are not to overtake your mind."

No circumstances are ever great enough to steal your compusure. You are greatly patient. You are greater than your circumstances, because you are seated In Christ, far above circumstance, far above all pricipalities and powers. You are a child of the Great King and He has equiped you with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places.

So, take courage, my child. Okay, I take that courage. I take that place of authority In Christ. I have peace. It was with me all the time.

I'm looking to that heavenly reward that is with Him when He comes! Are you?

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:11 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

I'm SO looking for that day when He comes! If I don't meet you before, I'll see you then as we prasie him for a thousand years!!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

3:03 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Peace is Jesus Christ and yes, He is within you!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home