Wednesday, November 15, 2006

quick check in


Just checking in to announce that I am still in pain.

Well, let me try this alternative announcement:

Just checking in to announce that I am fine.

Here is another alternative:

Just checking in to say, part of me is dying but part of me is alive and growing in Christ. Part of me says, "this sucks." But the living part of me says, "I consider it all joy that the Lord has seen fit to choose to refine me into His vessel for the bearing of much more fruit for His glory and harvest, unto that day."

"I know Whom I have beleived, and I know that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him unto that Day."

Continuing strong in the faith and becoming a stronger person in my mind,

the Ordinary one who is strong and courageous, often times. When I'm not afraid. But I can be both. Really. Just watch me.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:07 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Karuna said...

Be strong and keep on God is able. Take strength in the love of our Lord Jesus , He didn't waiver or doubt one bit when He faced the cross for us and we can do all things through Him who strengthens us.

3:15 PM  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

thanks! that is encouraging!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Hang in there sister...in Christ, life always comes from death...He's the only one who can do that you know...:)

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog...You are in my prayers!

9:26 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hang in there.
God cares.
Jesus loves you =)

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home