Sunday, September 25, 2005

Dreams and Desires


I suppose that once I became an adult, I've been a dreamer. It is because so many of my dreams have come true. As a kid I didn't dream because nothing seemed right and I was without hope. But then hope came, and nothing has been the same.
I have had a long held goal to be a writer. I have come to the point that I don't care if anyone other than my great grandchildren read it, but I have to write it. I have so much history I have to write, and more. There are also things I want to do around the house. And, we may be having a new arrival to our home.
I've quit full-time work before, once cutting way,way back. That's what I want to do again. That's what I want to do by Christmas this year. That is my dream. My desire. Is it the Lord's desire that he implanted in me? Pray for me that He would enable His will to pass. I need His direction and FAITH.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 5:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home