Thursday, September 15, 2005

THINGS SECRET, THINGS REVEALED


"...the things revealed belong to us and our children forever, that we may follow..." Deut 29:29
I was contemplating Creation. "God saw,""God called,""God made." God plans, carries out, reveals. Since the beginning He has worked and revealed to us but like background noise, we don't notice. How He draws, develops faith, which is an eternal substance, like gold that is eternally precious. So, I was thinking about a boy named Brent, and my continual dialogue that frets aimlessly in my mind in as to how God may be using our family in his life. I reviewed once again the series of coincidences. It is more logical to believe these as the act of God's hand”

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 10:14 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I stopped by your page. Will make sure to bookmark it for future.

Can I interest you in my Cheap Company Hosting Uk Web site.

It is fully Cheap Company Hosting Uk Web orientated dealing with a lot of related stuff.

Best wishes to you.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh yes, I totally understand the "background noise" analogy! That is how nature is to me. God is calling out to us everywhere, but we are too busy to hear or notice.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home