Wednesday, September 14, 2005

purging the old files


The book of Hebrews speaks of having our conscience purged of performing dead works to serve the living God. Dead works versus serving a God that is alive. My God is alive. He is not dead. He is risen. Trying to think it through alone with our own closed and limited minds versus seeing like a child would so as to see what God is doing, knowing our part in it and moving on with it. Fear versus faith. The here and now versus the here and eternal life. Pressing on in hope versus no hope. Laying hold of His plan versus having no plan. My God is alive and by his grace, I am walking with Him.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 6:15 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Preach on! Our God is alive and He is working in our lives daily. I am walking with Him too, I sometimes wonder how I ever walked at all without Him!!

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home