Friday, September 16, 2005

This is the day that the Lord has made


Lord,
This is Your day, Your life,
These are Your hands,
Whatever You choose to do is best and right
I want to be Your instrument,
Think Your thoughts, walk Your path
I want to know You and the power of Your resurrection,
I want to know Your consolation,
See with Your eyes,
Know Your thoughts,
See from Your perspective
Everything You think is wise and right,
Every step You take is worth taking,
You are the Master Planner,
And know the grand design,
You are holy, just and good,
And I give up my life,
Like You've given up Your life for mine,
If I had the whole world,
I'd put it at Your feet,
I want my soul and its safest in Your hands,
I'm warmed within Your love,
You are fully dependable and good,
So go with me Lord
And live out Your life through me,
For Your glory for today
And for all eternity.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 4:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home