Thursday, September 15, 2005

Part 2: THINGS SECRET, THINGS REVEALED


Tried as I might, I was not able to complete my thoughts using this "phone system" to enter my words. As I was saying, I realized it was more logical that God was revealing to me rather than a series of coincidences were occuring. Then it dawned on me that I was to be a supplier for Brent of his own creation story into our family- of God's planning and purpose over His life. God revealed to me these various facts to show Brent God's hand and purposefulness in his life. And therein lies another coincidence (that God IS bringing him into our lives) if one turns her attention to the background noise, bringing Him front and center of her view. "...while we look, not at the things that are seen, but are unseen..."

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 11:20 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I wonder what it would be like to be daily in tune to those things which are not seen. I mean if we could see what is really going on in the spiritual realm, I wonder what effect it would have on our daily activities and choices. You pricked my thinking today, now this is going to be on my mind for awhile...hmmm

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home