Monday, January 16, 2006

life is hard


I want to write, but I only have my little phone with me & the last 2 times that I wrote on this phone, when I tried to post the blog, all the data was lost. And I don't know how 2 save before I post. Life is like that. Our refining process in the Lord is so hard. We hope, we seek, we are found in Him, and then He slays us. He cries with us, Satan laughs at us & yells and taunts us, telling us that God doesn't really care and then the data is all lost, but it isn't kost in eternity, but it feels like it. Like what was the last seven months all about anyway? Was I not hearing U? Was Abraham not hearing the Lord for the almost 20 years that God said that he would have a son? No, he heard, but he was just supposed to sit there and wait, I guess. Why did U even tell him? It is almost like he was set up 2 fail.

Lord, U r my great reward. I sit here and read on Matt's web site that his case is "referred," and I haven't heard that he has or has not been referred 2 us. What does that mean? Nobody to get information from, and I just think that we may not receive him and I wonder, was I not trying 2 follow U? Wasn't this your whole idea? Where did I go wrong? If I didn't go "wrong" then why do I have to feel such difficulty? Also, I need Your help, as usual, with my eating, & everything is a continual battle. My prayer is simple: "peace, please." "and sustain me in this walk."

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 5:35 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we don't have the answers to all our WHY's but we are sure that God knows everything that's happening to us. i guess sometimes, we just have to wait. and while waiting, we will all be here praying for each other.

God bless you, sis.

7:16 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

A friend once advised me to stop questioning and start trusting.
It's challenging but like Pia said, "We'll all be here praying for each other."
Please take care.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Stop letting the enemy beat you up! Either you pray and believe God, or you don't. I know you better than that, and I know you believe God....so knock it off before I have to come out there and give you a thump! LOL

Just like with anything else, knowledge is power. We have knowledge of God, and that is power.

I have knowledge of the blogs, and that is power....at the bottom of the page, below the post box. There are two buttons. One says Publish, the other says Save as Draft. Hit the save as draft. Later when you want to publish, call up your posts, click edit on that one and when it comes up click publish.

If you wait a while before publishing, you might want to change the date and time. At the bottom of the posting box, it says Post and Comment options, click the arrow and you can change the date and time to what it is at the time that you want to post.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home