Tuesday, October 04, 2005

opportunities abounding


Since I posted over the weekend, and was encouraged that my last post was not completely off the wall, as per L,L,L entry, I have thought a lot about what was said. Today and yesterday I did some things I wouldn't normally feel like doing, in regards to helping my husband. (He in turn has done a number of things to help me, but I don't think they strained him, or that he minded.) I figure that since God runs the world, it behooves me to keep on the little path paved for me, and everything will turn out for MY benefit, which is, after all, the bottom line! Well, seriously, if I stay on that little path God marked out for me, everything will turn out for the Famous One, the one and only God who created all things and for whom they were created, and actually for me too. So, fitting within my husband's plans is best. I need to learn that when I depend upon him, I am trusting God. When I let him love me, I am being beautiful and feminine and I am letting God love me. Okay now God, please let everything work out! I feel like I'm falling! (Don't mind me, I've only had 20 plus years practice, give me a few more decades and I may start pulling this wife stuff off - but I don't think it will ever come natural). Does God have a sense of humor and adventure or what? Look what He has called and has enabled ME to do!

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 6:25 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

haha! This post made me laugh out loud. It brought me joy when you said, "God runs the world." Is that not the truth???? We sometimes forget that He is in control and nothing happens that didn't cross His desk first, He had to give prior approval. He has his reasons and we are to look for His purposes.

Thanks for all your prayers, mine are with you as you seek to fulfill what God has for you to do. He will lead you, just let Him do it, we all have a tendency to ask Him to lead, then take over the reins.

I am excited to hear what He is going to lead you to do and how His purposes are going to be worked out in your life. Press on!!

11:43 PM  
Blogger The Faith Expedition said...

ah...yes...I am there as well! I hope and pray daily that I will still get the chance to be the best wife on the planet!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home