Saturday, November 05, 2005

God has written His story


Doesn't it seem like sometimes God is writing His own story about the planet earth and its people? The Great Author is building the great epic for all times. But the ending is written, because God knows the end from the beginning.

I feel strong in a lot of ways. But I developed His strength in me, or rather have developed an assess to his strength because He ripped out my heart and I feel like I've lost everything, or nearly everything again and again. Well, I suppose that I am being dramatic and exagerating. But that's the way it felt to me.

But what was most important to me, before Christ was most important to me, was taken from me in a way that felt like a repeating nightmare again and again, and no one could see it but me. And it hurt real bad. So Christ became my crutch. Then He became my everything. Now He is worth everything to me and all that my heart was broken about - well, it is...still a work in progress, to which God knows the ending. Cause He wrote the book that He is writing.

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given unto you." To me, it seems that things the He ripped my heart about before He has mostly returned back to me improved or changed my desires.

A lot of times I feel weak. And He is there for me. He goes with me, because I somehow have aquired expectations to do beyond my capasity. So I trust in Him and He sets my path straight. (Prov 3).

Lord Jesus,
You are mine and I am Yours. let me hide myself in You. I am dependent upon Your way in me. Let me rest in You. You are my salvation, my comfort and my Friend. How many times have I called You my only Friend? Because no one is a friend to me like You, who hides my cares and my tears in your heart, who pleads on my behalf and who is good through and through. You are the ultimate for me and You give me your peace-not as the world gives. In this world I have anxieties. Jesus, show Yourself strong on my behalf and defend me to the end for Your reputation and glory. Amen.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 10:13 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I too have been there broken, crushed, splintered, bruised and I am still being transformed into the image of His son.

It hasn't always been a bed of roses, there have been many thorns along the way, but in the times of trouble, that's when I always see His mighty hand delivering me, lifting me out of the valley so I can stand on mountains.

It is when I am down, I reach up and grab His hand, then when He lifts me, I sometimes lean back against His shoulder because the burden sometimes is too heavy for me to carry. I have learned more than anything that I have to TRUST. He is going to work it out, I just have to Trust Him, knowing He is faithful.

Blessings to you and yours, to the adoption, the victory over cancer. He will perfect that which concerns you. Psalms 138:8 You will continue to be in my prayers! thank you for your prayers on my behalf!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Amen! That was such a lovely and humble plea to the Lord Andrea. And that was my heart's cry to God too, as I also have been many tough times in my life, yet Jesus is Immanuel and He is always with me. And surely He is always with you through all the think and thin!

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when we put HIM first in everything we do, He will bless us. i have proven this several times and it really works. God is faithful to His Words. what He says, He'll do.

God bless.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home