Saturday, November 12, 2005

Grace to make it


I Thes 4:4: "That every one of should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour." (King James version)

This verse speaks of the mind having control over the body. The mind is to have control over what I let it worry about too. That is trusting God. "Do not be afraid. Do not let your heart be troubled."

That is what I am accountable to God for. Do I not believe that He knows the plans that He has for me, to give me a future and a hope? Rest, know the Lord is good. The rest of the world is damning Him and blaming Him. After all I know and have believed in Him, can I not wait patiently for Him? In quietness and trust is my strength. So, I'm looking away from what worries me and choosing to look into His image.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 4:10 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

Amen! That is what we all have to do is trust Him. That saying comes to my mind right now...
"when fear knocked on the door, faith answered and no one was there!"

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

surely, God knows everything. trusting Him makes whatever heavy load lighter.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home