Sunday, January 29, 2006

My New Look. The New Me.


Isn't this a fabulous looking site? Eddie, from the site listed on the side, did it for me. Don't you think it looks just great? I love it for the following reasons. First, two of the little boxes have to do with eating. One of the boxes has to do with what I like to think of as a women's Bible Study. One of the boxes has to do with exercise. Now here is another way to look at the series of boxes. One has to do with family, one with friendship, one in career and one with me exercising, and I like to think of myself in my calling and my roles as wife, mother, doctor and friend, so they kind of overlap, see? Also I like these series of boxes because I look fun and happy, thin and the center of things, so who wouldn't like that? (And, I have good teeth.) Another reason why I like the site that Eddo created for me is all of the bright colors and activity. What do you readers think? Does this site capture the essence of me? Why do you like it?

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 4:35 PM

8 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Very cool, love the new site. Is that what you look like?

5:41 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

wow!! your blog is looking fabulous! i adore the new design-it truly has changed the feeling of your blog-much more active and exciting!

maybe your ready for the quiz now?! lol

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this new look, andrea. very YOU.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Yeah! So glad you like it and it fits you.

I too thought that the one group looked like you leading a Bible Study, it was one of my favorite pics.

Enjoy!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

WOW very very cool and funky looking site. Good for you my dear friend.

I do think this site capture the essence of you...fresh and beautiful!

Have lots of fun!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Wow, I thought I had landed on the wrong site! It looks great.

Thank you for your care, concern and prayers, sister. May God bless you.

God's Grace.

6:23 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

A big WOW!
I love your new blogskin very much. It's so cheerful!

10:36 PM  
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Okay, now I see when you got the new templete. Phew...I thought I was crazy!

It is really nice looking. Great job to Eddie!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home