Monday, November 14, 2005

Come, let us reason together


I made it through another day on the sphere of limbo-land. Another day where God spoke to me. I heard His voice in the impressions He says so loudly and clearly. Or, is it so faint and subtle? When I focus on Him, then His purposes come alive. As it says in Romans, His Spirit combines and touches and interfaces with my spirit and I know we connected.

But much of the day, I'm afraid, was me tossing like a boat at sea without an anchor, all the while the enemy of my soul laughing and smiling. But the Savior's smile overshadowed it all. For His purposes will never be thwarted. And He sees from above, not on this plane. So, I want to see from God's perspective. And to walk. Step one step and lean on Him with the other foot. Repeat. Repeat. Keep it simple.

This is my memory verse from this morning I think I memorized:

Isaiah 43:18-19: "Remember ye not the former things, neither the things of long ago. Behold, I am doing a new thing. Now it shall spring forth. I will make a way through the wilderness and rivers to the desert." And verse 20 goes on to elaborate it is because/for his chosen people. And then verse 21 goes on about a warning who would not allow themselves to participate in what God was doing.

I want Your n¬

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 8:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home