Sunday, November 13, 2005


I'm trying to decide whether or not to write anything today. I feel more like a fish out of water today than usual. I just don't feel well. But I'm not physically sick. There is uncertainty in the short term and it grates on my nerves. But, my life is hid with Christ. I feel like a salmon swimming up river. Push, push, push for a little glimpse of reassurance. That's the way trials are. "It is through many trials that you shall enter the kingdom of heaven." A bunch of kids are over the house and they are like running all around. My husband had his softball team over and well, I'm not in the mood for any of it. I was on call last night and also tonight so I can't sleep well. It just feels like there is spiritual warfare. And that's good. It is good to be where the action is. Have you ever felt that you were in a spiritual battle?

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 7:27 PM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have those moods too sometimes. it will pass. just pray.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Curious Servant said...

That is EXACTLY how I feel.

God bless.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Thanks for your comment on my site. I've answered it there. I've also added you to my blogroll!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I have felt the exact same way. I't not just a mood, you are at spiritual warfare. Pray to see the whole situation, maybe someone around you needs your prayers!

If you want the whole penguin vidoe, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

I've certainly experienced these too. We can always win in the spiritual warfare / battle as our Lord is a victorious God. You're in my prayer.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home