Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just a small prayer


Just a few pithy words before I depart town until early next week. Well, after some moments of thought, I don't have anything to say "in brief."

Therefore, I will say a prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father,
Please help this to be a delightful trip for us. Bless my family that are with me, and those that remain behind. Quicken Your words to me and make Your presence alive in me. Lord, it is our relationship that I really enjoy. Go with me, go. Be with me, stay. Hear my prayers for my husband and his business endeavors. Bring peace and rest to me and to each of my family members. Bless each of the readers. Amen.

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 9:34 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Please have a very good trip :)
God bless you and your loved ones.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

God bless you and yours on your trip. Have a great time.
Praying for you.

God's Grace.

4:23 AM  
Blogger Godwyn Lim said...

Have a wonderful trip, Enjoy the Lord's Blessing! May the Lord Keep you & Bless your family!

Our God we serve is a good God, Christ the Savior!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a safe trip. God bless.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home