Wednesday, February 01, 2006

And I'm off


Here is a verse: "So Achish called David and said to him, 'As Surely as the LORD lives, you have been reliable, and I would be pleased to have you serve with me in the army.' " That is my hope for my children - reliable and dependable and their reputation preceeds them.
Later: Now I'm in the Chicago airport. Just read this in Oswald Chamber's work: "Paul was not conscious of Himself. He was recklessly abandoned, totally surrendered, and separated by God for one purpose-to proclaim the gospel of God."

posted by An Ordinary Christian | 5:27 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway said...

i love reading about paul! i started to study his journey a few years back...

your in chicago? i have never been there! i am dying to go to a cubs game! lol...

your friend,

kerry

5:59 PM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

you sure do travel alot!! I hope you have a wonderful visit with your children. Don't forget to stop in and let me know when you are back. Take care, safe traveling.

10:06 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Just stopped over to say "Jello" to another God Blogger.

Peace

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home